You got questions? We have the answers...
Where should I wear a mask?
- Public transport, taxis, aeroplanes.
- Public spaces, shops, banks etc.
Why should I buy a British Mask?
- High quality breathable 100% cotton reusable masks.
- Interchangeable dual action filters that filter the air you breathe in and filter the air you breathe out.
- Multiple sizes, Multiple fits.
- Free UK Deliveryover £15
- Worldwide shipping.
How do I care for my British Mask?
- We recommend you wash your mask every wear and discard of the filter after every wear.
- We recommend that you do not wear your filter for longer than 12 hours.
- Our high quality 100% cotton fabric can be machine washed up to 60c.
- Air dry your mask. If you wish cool iron it for a crisp finish.
Which British Mask shall I purchase?
- The fitted mask provides you with the ultimate fit with dual straps. This is the best fit for ultimate protection.
- The active mask has adjustable ear loops and is the perfect fit for when you go out for your daily walk/workout.
- The beard mask is specially designed to protect gentlemen with beards due to its longline fit.
How do I wear my mask?
- Before putting on or taking off a face mask, wash your hands with soap and water. Or use hand sanitiser.
- To take off a mask, clean your hands as above reach behind your head and untie. Avoid touching the front of your reusable mask.
- Remove and dispose of your filter immediately. Wash mask immediately or store it away from other fabrics to prevent cross contamination.
View this post on Instagram
Tips & Tricks for using our filters 😷 ▪️ Replace after every wear, maximum use 12 hours. ▪️ Discard filter & wash your mask. ▪️ When your mask is dry, ensure you have clean hands & follow the guide above. ▪️ Filters can be trimmed. ▪️ Store filters in their reusable bag in a cool & dark place. ▪️ Do not wash, clean or rub the filter. Multi packs of 30 filters are available to purchase with free UK delivery | Thebritishmask.com